Friday 27 March 2009

week 33

So the year is winding down, with my CAP project to finish of and placement left to do I have been lining myself up some personal projects to do during the summer term, I am trying to get some samples from CTRL clothing to do a fashion shoot and have lined up 4 models and have found a location in the new forrest and hopefully I will be able to get the samples after easter. 

I have also met with some people who partake in Viking activities during the weekend and they have informed me that their is a big viking battle weekend coming up in Seven weeks so I will go along to this and do a portrait series of these guys dressed up in their viking uniform, these projects are purely to boost my portfolio and I think I will have a good time shooting them. 

No comments: