Friday 27 March 2009

Week 28

I have managed to do my shoot for Digital Darkroom this week I was really happy with how the dresses looked and managed to get a stylist to come in and do the hair and makeup which I was also really happy with, I went along to a two B&B's today but unfortunately they were not really what I was looking for, both were recently refurbished and did not fit the schema I was looking for. It seems I may have to abandon this project for now as the one's that do fit my schema do not want to be photographed. 

I have been looking at Nadav Kander who seems to fit so well into all different aspects of photoraphy whether it be documentary, advertising or portrait and doesn't seem to ashamed of it like other photographers who do not advertise that they do advertising photography as they consider themselves an fine art photographer.  

No comments: