Friday 27 March 2009

Week 30

`My Digital Darkroom project is almost done now, which gives me a bit more free time to get on with my CAP project I have changed my idea and am now photographing priests in their homes, I have been on three shoots this week, the first I have used some fill in flash on, but I am not happy with the results and have decided to use available light, the second one I have used window lighting but I feel that this one looks to obvious and is not really what I am looking for. The third using tungsten lighting I am really happy with, the only problem is the deadline is soon approaching.

Part of the Digital Darkroom project was to do a front cover and a double page spread as if it were for a magazine, I have pitched it to the photo editor of Disorder magazine and he really liked the photos and has asked me to email him back again in a months time as they have already allocated all the fashion spreads till september, I did this as I remember Mark George saying to always complete every part of the brief, and this acted as a good way to gain confidence in talking to photo editors and gaining media for myself.  

No comments: